Energy law and environmental protection
The firm’s services in the field of energy law and environmental protection include:
- Representation before public administration authorities, including procedures for obtaining energy and other licences; advisory on matters concerning licence, rates, disputes over network connection terms and permitted public assistance, in Poland and the EU.
- Legal assistance with RES and biofuel ventures, including legal counsel during the investment processes.
- Advisory on consumer protection regulations, including for agreements signed with consumers and service providers.
- Legal services for energy sector entities, in respect to its unique character.
- Legal counsel on the environmental impact of production, manufacturing and logistics.
- Identification of potential legal risks in terms of environmental impact, including the responsibility for environmental pollution.
- Support with liability for contractual environmental pollution adjustments.
- Advisory and representation before different authorities at any stage of environmental protection proceedings within an investment process.
- Legal counsel on introducing plant protection chemicals and biocides to the market.