Company law and capital market law
- Legal counsel within mergers and acquisitions and comprehensive due diligence reports, also in international aspects.
- Legal counsel within capital market law and securities.
- Legal counsel on introducing companies to the Warsaw Stock Exchange, including assistance with the preparation of the first public offerings.
- Legal services related to corporate matters particularly in preparation as well as chairing the shareholders meetings, drafting resolutions of the company authorities, representation in registration proceedings.
- Providing support in solving conflicts between shareholders and drafting shareholders agreements.
- Legal assistance within mergers, divisions and transformations of companies, as well as within the increase of share capital, a forced buyout of shares, a redemption of shares and acquiring the company’s own shares. Assisting in the construction of management incentive plans (share options).
Significant corporate law projects in which the Firm’s lawyers have recently provided advisory services include:
- comprehensive handling of the organisational and legal restructuring of a leading press and FMCG distributor, including the development of a new organisational structure from the ground up, drafting of new articles of association and provision of ongoing advice to the company's authorities in all types of decisions;
- advice in the tax restructuring process of a leading press and FMCG distributor, including the transfer of an organised part of the enterprise owning trademarks with an estimated value of approx. PLN 250m;
- legal supervision of the process of withdrawing company's shares from public trading on the Warsaw Stock Exchange and their rematerialisation.