Intellectual property law, competition law
We render services in all aspects of IP and Competition law. The firm's IP&C team handle intellectual property and competition issues on both the professional and academic level. Our substantial experience allows us to tackle the most complex matters using innovative solutions that bring our Clients the results they need. The wide variety of issues within these fields is matched only by our potential and creativity in finding successful solutions.
Within the field of IP law, we specialize in:
- Developing strategies for the protection of intellectual property in the activity of economic entities, both in Poland and abroad.
- Creating tools to ensure the protection of confidential information, know-how and business secrets.
- Drafting and negotiating contracts on the transfer of IP rights, such as patents, trademarks and property copyrights.
- Drafting of and advisory on agreements and clauses.
- Drafting and negotiating licensing agreements.
- Advisory on the many aspects of technology transfer.
- Representing Clients in copyright disputes and infringement of neighboring rights, infringement of patents, rights of protection for utility models and trademarks and rights in registration of industrial designs.
- Representing Clients before The Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market (OHIM), in Community Trade Marks cases.
- Representing Clients in disputes on infringement of the personal interests of individuals and entities.
Within competition law, we specialize in:
- Due diligence reports on contracts, including for discount systems and their compliance with domestic and community competition law.
- Creation and advisory on Antitrust Compliance systems.
- Provision of legal opinions on Clients’ trade policy and its compliance with domestic and community competition law.
- Advisory on transformations and investments and their compliance with merger control policy.
- Identification and minimization of legal risk from a market entity’s dominant position.
- Provision of legal opinions on advertising campaigns in terms of unfair competition.
- Protection of entrepreneurs from activities constituting unfair competition.
- Representation in proceedings before domestic and community competition law authorities.
- Representation in proceedings of unfair practices.
- Advisory and dispute resolution over protection of enterprise-level information confidentiality.