- Legal counsel in choosing a proper strategy in the course of proceedings in accordance with the Public Procurement Law.
- Representing entities in the proceedings held within the Public Procurement Law.
- Representing contractors before the National Chamber of Appeals or a common court as well as drafting applications for content explanation of the specification of essential terms of the contract, drafting protests, appeals and petitions to courts.
- Representing the awarding entity before the National Chamber of Appeals or a public court as well as drafting responses to the means of legal protection brought up by the operators, drafting petitions to courts.
- Legal counsel on economic operators jointly competing for a contract.
- Preparing legal opinions on application of provisions of the Public Procurement Law and legal analysis of a tender documentation.