1. General Information
- The Service Provider of www.smmlegal.pl is Sójka Maciak Mataczyński Adwokaci sp.k.
- The service provides information about website users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through a voluntary information filled in forms;
- By saving endpoints cookies;
- By collecting web server log files by your web host.
2. Information in forms:
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by a website user;
- The website can also save information on connection settings (time-stamped, the IP address);
- The data provided in forms are not disclosed to third parties without previous user’s consent.
- The data provided in forms may be considered as a set of potential customers, registered by the Service Provider in the register maintained by the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in forms are processed in accordance with the function of a particular form, for example in order to process your service or contact request.
- The data provided in forms may be forwarded to entities providing certain technical services – in particular the provision of information about the holder of the registered domain to entities being registered operators of Internet domain names (the Research and Academic Computer Network GRU – NASK), website supporting payments or other entities with whom the Service Provider has been working.
3. Information about cookies files:
- Cookies files (so-called „cookies”) are computer data, especially text files that are stored in the endpoint equipment of a website user and are intended for the use of the website.
- The Service Provider is entitled to place cookies files on website user’s endpoint equipment and have access to those.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Creation of statistics that help to understand how the website user benefits from the website, which allows to improve its structure and content;
- Maintenance of the website user’s session (after logging in), so that the user does not have to retype his user name and password on each page;
- Determination of user’s profile in order to display him matched advertising material, in particular of the Google network;
- The website uses two different basic types of cookies files: „session files” (session cookies) and „permanent files” (permanent cookies). “Session cookies” are temporary files that are stored in the user’s endpoint equipment until the time of the logging out, leaving of the website or software’s turning off (web browser). “Permanent cookies” are stored in the user’s endpoint equipment for a fixed period of time in parameters of cookies or until their removal by user.
- Software for browsing the web (web browser) usually implicitly allows the storage of cookies in the user’s endpoint equipment. Website users may change settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. There is also a possibility of automatic blockage of cookies files. Detailed information in this regard you may find in the Help or web browser’s documentation.
- Cookies files provided in the user’s endpoint equipment may be used also by advertiser and partners cooperating with the Service Provider.
- Cookies files may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network in order to display advertisements specific to your way of using the website. To do so they may keep information about user’s navigation path and the time spent on the website.
- Regarding the information about user’s preferences collected by the Google Network, you can review it and edit it with the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Web server logs
- Information about some user’s behaviors are subject to logging into the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to provide the most efficient service hosting services.
- Viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following data may be stored:
- A time of request,
- A response time,
- the name of the client station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,,
- information about errors that have occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- a URL address previously visited by the user (referer link) – if the transmission to the website has occurred by reference,
- information about a user’s browser,
- IP address information.
- The above mentioned data are associated with a particular website user.
- The above mentioned data are used only for the purpose of server administration.
5. Data disclosure
- The data are disclosed to third parties solely within the limits permitted by law.
- The data permitting the identification of an individual shall be made available exclusively with the previous consent of that person.
- The Service Provider may be required to disclose the information collected by the website to authorized bodies on the basis of their lawful demand in the scope arising from the demand.
6. Managing cookies – how to accept the cookies policy and withdraw your consent?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the web browser settings. Please be aware that turning off the support of the cookies necessary for the process of authentication, security or maintaining of the users preferences may impede, and in extreme cases even disable the use of the website.
- In order to manage cookies settings please choose the web browser/operating system from the following list and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone